Eyecare for Adults, what to do.
Regular eye examinations ensure that sight is optimum for all occasions and that the health of the eyes is maintained throughout life. Even if a person assumes their sight is perfect and normal, there may be subtle changes within the eyes without any outward signs or symptoms.
- Among those who may be affected:
- Adults who are working with computers on a regular daily basis
- Adults who drive (especially for a living or drive at night)
- Contact lens wearers
- Adults who have had corrective eyesight procedures and don’t require glasses or contact lenses any longer
- Adults who are on certain medications eg steroids
- Diabetics (NHS free exam)
- Family members who have eye disease eg Glaucoma (NHS free if over 40)
- Adults who are treated with Glaucoma
- Sports men and women
Make an appointment